Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Welcome to Maple Acres!


Welcome to Maple Acres at Spring Creek.

Although I live in College Ward, Utah, the area is commonly referred to as the Spring Creek area. I like the sound of that much more than College Ward, so I use it as often as possible.

This blog is designed to document the progress, success, and failures of my (currently) 2 acre hobby farm in the Spring Creek area. It will cover everything from my garden, to my beehives, to my hand planted woodlot (maples galore), to my berry patch, to my nut orchards, to my forthcoming animals.

I love where I live and what I am able to do on my small 2 acres.

Visit often and hopefully we'll see lots of progress, growth, and good living.

(Photo is of autumn time Rocky Mountain Maples (Acer glabrum) of which I have about 40 planted in my yard).

No comments: